David Lythgoe Limited is a UK based materials handling company, offering a tailor-made solution to all our clients handling and distribution requirements. We take security of client data very seriously and this document describes how we collect and use client data. Many but not all our clients are limited companies.
Security policy and responsibilities in the company
We have appointed David Lythgoe as our Data Controller and he is responsible for any data control issues. If you have any questions regarding your data, please contact us at:
David Lythgoe Ltd, Shell Green House, Gorsey Lane, Widnes, Cheshire, WA8 0YZ
Tel +44 (0)151 424 5000 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
How we collect your information
We collect information-
- Through our Website
- Over the Phone
- Via email enquiries
- We retain client contact details in our Accounts system
- We have a contact management system that retains contact details.
- Any personal data processed by David Lythgoe Limited is incidental to the services we provide; the primary purpose is not to process personal data.
What information we collect?
Generally, we retain name, company name, address, telephone and email address.
How do we use this information?
The information collected is used in two ways. If our contact with you goes no further than a meeting and quotation, this information is archived in a secure file in compliance with the GDPR legislation requirements relating to information management. If your enquiry leads to you working with us, your data will be used to assist with our service to you and be entered into our accounts system.
How is your information kept secure?
- All information that is gathered is used or archived is kept secure with a view to preventing any unauthorised access to your data. David Lythgoe Limited ensures that it has in place appropriate technical and organisational measures, to protect against unauthorised or unlawful processing or accidental loss, destruction or damage of data. We do not supply our data to any other companies without your specific consent.
- We have non-disclosure agreements in place in all our employee contracts, and all employees are obliged to maintain client confidentiality.
- David Lythgoe Limited and its employees will never pass your information to a third party without your consent.
- By providing us with your information you have consented for us to use it for the purposes above.
- If you wish to withdraw consent to David Lythgoe Limited using your data for business purposes please contact us at email@example.com
Cookies are small text files that websites save locally to your computer, which allow sites to store and use information during your visit. They can improve your experience when using a website by:
- Remembering preferences, so you don't have to keep re-entering your choices when you visit again
- Measuring how you use a site, so that changes can be made to ensure it meets your needs
You can set your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent, however some website features or services may not function properly without cookies.
We use Google Analytics cookies to track anonymous usage statistics and do not collect any personal information that can be used to identify you.
Access to data we hold about you
If you wish to view the data we hold on you please email firstname.lastname@example.org and copies of your data will be provided